Lied to,humiliated,myself and my sons lives put into danger

on april 17th 2013 I took my car to victory Nissan of Dickson,tn to have a 100,000 mile tune up done.the price of this was $406.00.on the morning of april 18th 2013 I spoke with rick in the automotive repair dept of victory Nissan.He assured me that my car would be finished and ready for pick up at noon of that day.I am a single mother of two,thier father is deceased.I do not know a lot of people in this area to call upon for help.I am presently unemployed due to the fact that I have a severe case of degenerating disc desease with 3 bulging disc in my spine and it got to the point that I could no longer withstand the pain from preforming my duties on the job. Rick had assured me that my car would be ready for pick up at noon on april 18th.My daughter had to go in to work at 2pm so I just had her drop me off at Nissan to pick up my car at approximately 1:30pm.After I arrived there I was informed that it would be 4pm before my car was finished.My 12 year old son was dismissed from school at 3pm.I informed rick of Nissan of the situation.He refused to allow nme to use a vehicle to get my son from school.I asked for a ride or a loaner vehicle or anything and he refused.I went to the sales dept and asked the sales manager and a sales associate for help with this issue.I could not just allow my son to be left at school with no idea why I wasn't there to pick him up.I asked at least 5 people from Nissan with assistance with this problem.Each one refused to attempt to help me with this issue.I ended up having to leave the dealership walking with the sales manager and sales associate laughing and snickering because I was having to try to get to my sons school walking on the highway.I was very humiliated!!! By the time that I arrived at east hickman county middle school got my son and we returned to the dealership my son had tripped on the highway and harmed himself and my body was in so much pain from this entire ordeal that I had to go to the emercency room to have steroid and pain injections.the bill from this visit were in excess of $1800.00. My son and I were going home from the emergency room in a thunder storm when the drivers side windshield wiper flew off of the car onto the highway.It was dark and storming while I was retrieving the wiper and attempting to put it back on the car which I could not do.we had to continue in the storm to get home without wipers.Nissan had not properly replaced the wiper during their inspection. I have not so much as received an apology or offer to pay the medical bills or anything from Nissan about this very belittleing,humiliating,and completely unnessisary event.
ID
Dickson, Tennessee

East TN Nissan Charged Me $4000 Over BB Value

In January of this year My husband Steve was driving to work on icy roads when he slid into the rear end of a truck who's driver was checking out a six car pile up at the foot of the hill. Steve was fine, but our poor 2001 Mitshibishi was totaled, and the driver of the truck must have been fine also because he drove off and did not wait for the police to be called. Steve still had his old 72 Chevy Nova to drive to work, but I was now out of a car so we decided to finance another car somewhere else then go to our bank to re-finance this new car in six months giving our slow insurance company time to pay off the loan on our old car. So we went to Victory Nissan and decided to purchase a 2006 Nissan Sentra after we were told that the blue book value on it was $10,500. We put $2000 down on it, signed the papers, and drove away in our new car thinking that this was what we were paying for the car. What we were actually charged was hidden under a lot of other charges so that hubby would have had to do some subtracting to find it, and he thought that they sold enough cars that they would not cheat us so he did not do the math. Our interest rate was 16.9% on this contract, but we thought that this was okay since we would only be making payments at this rate for about five months. Last week we had owned the Nissan for six months so we went into our bank to get it re-financed. It was at this time we learned that instead of the $10,500 that we thought we had paid for the car, we had been charged $14,125 before taxes and other things were added to the loan, and that we now owed $4000 more for the car then it was worth even after paying $2000 down. Joann, our bank loan official, advised us to go back and talk to the General Sales Manager which we did, and he claims that our car simply depreciated $4000 in value since we left there with it six months ago. We can never get this car re-financed because we will always owe more on it then it is worth. It is not right for this car lot to tell us the blue book value on the car when we asked how much the car was going to cost us when they had no intention of charging us anywhere near that amount.

That's funnyt that you mentioned this expereince. We just bought an Altima yesterday at West Texas Nissan.

The salesman(our old neighbor) got kind of nervous when I whipped out the calculator. Don't ever trust a salesman, even a friend.

ID
Miami, Florida
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article